ODA541
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Présentation Tomahawk

Présentation Tomahawk Empty Présentation Tomahawk

Message  Admin Ven 19 Fév 2010 - 19:20

Pseudo/Nickname: Tomahawk, but my team calls me Echo (first ever nick name is Bronco due to the deep voice).

Année de naissance/Birth year: 1986

Localisation/ Location: Friuli Venezia Giulia - Italy

Impressions? / Reenactment? : I am Geardo, I prefere SFgroups (5th etc), Pjs, Seals and USMC (of SOCOM) I have a 101st PIR 506 Easy company setup to complete and I have some russian stuff (GORKA-s...chichom).

Team: 2 Fingers Air Soft Team ASD (associazione sportiva dilettantistica) - http://2fast.forumattivo.com/

Quelques mots sur vous / Few words about you: check below.

Comment vous nous connaissez? / How did you know about us? : I wrote them into the text below, I have a positive image of you. I knew Geboren tru one of the Geardo forums that are all over the NET and tru him I got to the facebook contact and then after an year or two I found out that there was a forum and here I am.

This is Marco, I speak english I think is better then speaking Italian or Spanish.
I see you have a cool and well equiped team. I am posting sometime on facebook Geboren wall
and getting him tired Présentation Tomahawk 809773
we exchanged some posts before I was banned a long time ago from the nerdy wannabe.co.uk forum.
I am building a project in italy to make people that love US SF equipment e reenactnement and military simulation
encounter and get together and have fun with events like the "Devil's Hideout" happened in Emilia Romagna (close to Bologna) in october 2009 on 10th and 11th.
(or events like the spanish Operacion Anaconda or the Operaciòn infidel...)

I like to reenact USMC, Pj, and seals too.
But I still have to choose a path and specialize in a direction.
Probably I never will or probably yes.
In my team in North east italy where I got in 6 months ago and now accepted as a member there is no reenactment.
But good gear and good mentality any way.
We train and take courses with ex military or ex special forces people (when happens) and we also train every time together so create brotherhood and oil the mechanism of the attacking and defensing automatic movemement, we train from stance to everything else... cqb and not.

I have a project on facebook and it's name is Project *classified* group and of which Geboren is member, I hope to see some of you guys (if not everybody) really passionate about these things, to join the group.
I would be really happy.
To see you in.
We have a little really High quality market in it, we speak about updates from AOR equipment to any other thing with no spam and not too much traffic for the moment.

We are 40 45 people inside. (people are from Italy mostly and from Spain now some ...since I get around forums of force recon team of "county" and stm6 of "vaux" "elvenas" "kamikafre".)

It's fun.

I hope to be visiting soon and thoroughfullly your forum and I wanna meet and know you people, bear in mind this.

Keep in touch.

I practice since 6 years Air soft but I do not like the thing of going out and just shooting those bbs all around.
I started all this because I got in love of modern warfare after playing Operation Flash point.
The passion for strategy etc started with Age of empires I and then till the Closure of Ensemble studios with AGE III Asian Dynasties...I love strategy and tactics from old warfare to modern warfare.

There are many things about me more on these arguments but I cannot write my biography here.

We are so close and we should meet so build a contact and let's keep in touch.
Your report and debriefing from Berget that is readable looking on you web site is GREAT.
The Safatey LANIARD thing c'est genial.

Thanks fro reading.

Présentation Tomahawk 2715583

I wish you all happy 2010, y'all brothers
Marco
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.oda541.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas